Tata Punch₹6 - 10.1 Lakh
Maruti Suzuki Alto
Maruti Suzuki Alto₹3.54 - 5.13 Lakh
Hyundai Exter
Hyundai Exter₹6 - 10.1 Lakh
Renault Triber
Renault Triber₹6 - 8.97 Lakh

Latest News

ImageDo The Tensor G3 SoC And Seven Years Of Android Updates Make The Google Pixel 8a A Worthy Successor?

In a surprising turn of events, Google has announced its Pixel 8a ahead of its anticipated launch during I/O 2024. The smartphone succeeds the capable Pixel 7a and has all the photography and videography perks of the Pixel series. Although the phone offers a refreshed design, runs on Google’s flagship Tensor G3 SoC, and features a …

ImageApple Hosts Let Loose Event 2024: New iPad Pro, iPad Air, & More Announced

Apple has hosted its first launch event of 2024. The company has shared a ‘Let Loose’ pre-recorded event with fans across the globe wherein the brand has announced upgrades to its iPad lineup. Apple has launched two new iPad Air models, and two new iPad Pro models, the Apple Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil Pro. …

ImageMediaTek Dimensity 9300+ Debuts With 4nm Fabrication Tech And A 3.4GHz Prime Core

The Taiwanese chip manufacturer MediaTek has launched one of the most awaited flagship chipsets – Dimensity 9300+. It features some of the most impressive specs on a mobile processor, including one Cortex-X4 prime core with up to 3.4GHz clock speed, support for UFS 4.0 storage, and the company’s APU 790 generative AI engine.  With its feats, the Dimensity 9300+ …

ImageToshiba Launches 4K QLED TVs in India, Starting at INR 26,999

Toshiba has unveiled its latest lineup of C450ME QLED TVs, offering 4K resolution and QLED technology at an attractive price point. Priced at just INR 26,999 for the base variant, the C450ME series is set to redefine the affordable premium TV segment in India. The Toshiba C450ME is the official TV of the Euro Cup …

ImagePorsche Panamera 2024 Enters Indian Market With Powerful 348bhp Engine: Pirce, Specifications, and Safety Features

Porsche has revealed the latest version of the Panamera with impressive technology and luxurious design to the Indian market. Indian car enthusiasts have been waiting for the launch of the Porsche Panamera for a long time now, and finally, the wait is over. The car arrives with a sleek design and a powerful engine also it doesn’t miss any of the …