Amazon Accessories SaleSamrtprix CarsAmazon AC SaleAmazon TV SaleOnePlus Nord CE4

Popular Cars

Renault KWID
Renault KWID₹4.7 - 6.45 Lakh
Toyota Rumion
Toyota Rumion₹10.29 - 13.68 Lakh
Tata Punch
Tata Punch₹6 - 10.1 Lakh
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga₹8.64 - 13.08 Lakh
Hyundai Exter
Hyundai Exter₹6 - 10.1 Lakh
Maruti Suzuki Alto
Maruti Suzuki Alto₹3.54 - 5.13 Lakh
Toyota Glanza
Toyota Glanza₹6.81 - 10 Lakh
Renault Triber
Renault Triber₹6 - 8.97 Lakh

Latest News

ImageChatGPT’s Android app is getting an edit button

ChatGPT has become a household name ever since it launched in 2022. Since then, we have seen ChatGPT spread across various iterations as well as web, iOS, and Android clients as well. Having a dedicated app makes it convenient to use, however, a critical feature was absent in ChatGPT mobile apps. I am talking about the ‘Edit Button’ that you must have seen …

ImageSamsung Galaxy A35 5G Review Stylish Design in a Budget of Rs. 30,000

The mid-range smartphone market is hot-selling in India at the moment and to capture the same, Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy A35 5G smartphone. Along with the Galaxy A35 5G, the brand has also launched the Samsung Galaxy A55 5G which is pricier than A35. In this review, we are focusing on the affordable …

ImageBWM i5 EV Debuts In India With A Claimed Range Of 516 Kilometers: Check Details And Price Here

The German automaker BMW has launched the BMW i5, an electric sedan in India. With a sporty look and a capable drivetrain, the car costs over a crore in India (ex-showroom price). Check out more details about its design, exterior, interior, drivetrain, and battery pack here. The BMW i5 is based on the new-gen 5 …

ImageSamsung Z Fold 6 And Flip 6 Color Options And Storage Variants Tipped By Analyst

The Korean tech giant Samsung is gearing up to launch the next-generation foldables in a couple of months. While we’ve already published 360-degree videos and high-quality renders of the Z Fold 6 and the Z Flip 6, new information keeps surfacing on the internet now and then, the latest of which comes from a renowned …

ImageApple Watch X Roundup: Slimmer Profile, New Sensors, Improved Battery Life, Magnetic Bands, And More

Several reports claim that Apple is working on one of the most significant overhauls for the upcoming Apple Watch series. Apple could release the successor to the current Watch Series 9, the Watch X, during its September event. Most recently, a rumor from Digitimes claims that the upcoming smartwatch will use a new resin-coated copper (RCC) design …